Gordon Bowman is in mobile monetization at Pandora and a momentum/swing investor.
I write here to think about and find ideas and trends. I’m usually thinking about a combination of the following so that’s what this blog is mostly about:
- ideas, trends, entrepreneurship, markets, economics, momentum/swing trading, product development, business strategy, startup sales, mobile marketing, customer acquisition, early stage tech investing, finance, venture capital, motivation, branding, design, etc.
I also collect all the fun and interesting things I see around the Web at here.
- Mobile Monetization at Pandora.
- I’m currently focused on mobile monetization, helping mobile app developers acquire new users and achieve their marketing goals on Pandora’s mobile apps through custom display, radio, and video solutions.
- Mentor at 500 Startups
- Mobile User Acquisition — Social APIs, Paid acquisition through mobile networks and publishers, ROI models, LTV analytics, CPI/CPA goal worksheets, etc.
- App Store Marketing — Icons, Titles, Keywords, Screenshots, Description, Trailer
- Metrics and Analytics — A/B testing, Landing page optimization, Mulitvariate testing, etc.
- Startup Sales and Sales Strategy — Product Positioning, Consultative Sales Training, Sales Strategy Development Plans, CRM, Commission Plans, Selling Tools, etc.
- Contact me at gabowman [at] gmail [dot] com for more information on advising.
- Angel Investor
- Swing/momentum trader
- Feel free to shoot me an email anytime — gabowman [at] gmail [dot] com
- On Twitter I’m @gordonbowman, which I use more often than I blog.
- Follow @gordonbowman
- Born in North Carolina, school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, lived in San Diego for 2 years, and now in San Francisco (5 years).
- Interests: investing, music, film, technology, screenwriting, running, cycling, yoga, food, wine, skiing, reading, SF.
- Mostly I live for entrepreneurs who are making things people want. And I like to help them start and build their companies.